Vojvode Supljikca 49 / M2, Beograd
Quantox Technology August 2017 — Present
Quantox Technology October 2016 — July 2017
- Leading several projects.
Cosmic Development December 2015 — August 2016
- As a team leader, my responsibilities included working closely with the whole front end team, overseeing their progress and helping with any issues they had, fostering communication and motivating them.
- I was responsible for preparing learning material for interns and monitoring their progress.
- I worked as a lead developer on several smaller projects.
- I led a team of five front end developers in working on a large B2B project that included eight interconnected front end applications (Angular JS) communicating with a single API, creating the front end architecture. I coordinated the communication between the front end, back end and mobile teams. I worked with back end team leader on analyzing and streamlining the business process and converting it into project requirements.
Cosmic Development April 2015 — December 2015
- I worked closely with backend team in defining and improving APIs for several projects.
- I created an internal application for tracking weekly task reports on my own initiative. I used Laravel PHP framework for the backend, and Angular JS on the front end.
- I created an internal application for ordering food from catering services on my own initiative. I used Laravel PHP framework for the backend, and Angular JS on the front end.
- I gave a talk on Angular JS on a company meetup.
Infinum Co February 2014 — March 2015
- I was responsible for several websites and Web applications focusing on responsiveness and maintainability.
- Full-time course in General English at Proficiency level - Access College, London
B.E.Eng.Comp (Hons) - Computer Science and Informatics 2010 — 2016.
- GPA 9.02 / 10
Student exchange Jan 2014 — July 2014
- Vue JS
- Angular 1
- Angular 2
- React & Redux
- React Native
- Backbone & Marionette
- PHP & Laravel
- Mongo DB
References available upon request.